Storytellers (no, not VH1)

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score
More Ben Folds! Fun song and a bonus for the one Guster fan on here if he sees it! :heheh:

I did finally see it, Soot. I assume you're talking about me, as I'm the greatest proponent of Guster around here that I know of.

I believe that vid was from the tour I saw here in Indy at White River State Park. Ben Folds, Guster and Rufus Wainwright shared the bill. That was the first time I saw Folds and the second time I saw Guster. I've gotta write a thread on them someday soon.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I did finally see it, Soot. I assume you're talking about me, as I'm the greatest proponent of Guster around here that I know of.

I believe that vid was from the tour I saw here in Indy at White River State Park. Ben Folds, Guster and Rufus Wainwright shared the bill. That was the first time I saw Folds and the second time I saw Guster. I've gotta write a thread on them someday soon.

Yes, I was and yes you should write a thread for Guster because I barely know them. I'm going to do an epic thread for Ben Folds when I have the energy. I've seen a couple haters on him and I think he deserves the props here! :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online