Stone Axe

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Great track! It reminds me of a song off the 2nd WIDOWMAKER album....and that cant be bad.
Great to check out these bands that come over from the States,even in the most unfashionable venues.LG is right we are still buzzing from this band. I remember years ago a band from the U.S came over to these shores to play local and ended up staying.......STRONGHEART [They rocked !]

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Good sound Sweaty !

I remember Strongheart Lou they were fantastic and Wilbur was a real character. :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
These guys sound good!

Strongheart were fantastic Lou, I remember catching them a few times at the Queen's Park Hotel - are they still going?

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Not seen STRONGHEART for years Tray ! There is live footage on you tube of them doing a gig in Grimsby....but id love to see them again..if they are still rocking.
STONE AXE have the same aura .I have a feeling we will see them again....but at a larger venue
Another pearler of a track...

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I will be looking out for this band doing another tour and maybe supporting some other bands, one day a headline act for sure, maybe the young kids will discover them one day and hunt out all their records :) These are much better than so much of the new music made today and have a kind of classic feel to them...

StonerSabbath

Reaction score
Hell yeah! another of my favorites.. this band contains all just what need my ears! great 70's guitar and that stoned bass! those blows of drummer! DAMN! this band is pure adrenaline, reminds me some stoner bands from the 70's

my favorite song, Rhinoceros that i uploaded on youtube is not available at the moment.

cheers,Jordan :cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online