Steven Tyler Sorry Star Spangled Banner Rendition NFL Playoffs

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Yes Tray, she got incinerated when she butchered the national anthem at a baseball game I think it was years ago. One of the worst ever done and recorded for posterity.:eek:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I would imagine she hasn't got the best singing voice :heheh:

Ok just been and had a look on YouTube - that was the most hideous rendition of any National Anthem I've ever heard in my life!! Who the hell thought asking her to sing it was a good idea?!!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I think it was a set-up myself, the organizers probably knew exactly what was going to happen. And Rosanne being who she is called their bluff and did it anyway.

Never liked her or her show, and I Won't listen to that video again, once was enough for two lifetimes.:nw:

:oyea:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I would imagine she hasn't got the best singing voice :heheh:

Ok just been and had a look on YouTube - that was the most hideous rendition of any National Anthem I've ever heard in my life!! Who the hell thought asking her to sing it was a good idea?!!!

Whoever it is should be strung up by their toes. :heheh:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I imagine she ticked a good few people off too as she didn't take it seriously at all, so disrepectful I'd say. No wonder she was booed!

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I totally loved it, like I said in some other thread. Tyler sounded just exactly like a guy who has been boozing, smoking, doing crack cocaine, drinking scotch, and rock 'n rolling at the top of his lungs for the past 35 years should sound like. Maybe you guys would have been happier if Barry Manilow or Celine Dion had got the gig? Like I keep banging on about, Tyler can do no wrong for me. I mean the guy just screamed "I think I just had an eargasm!!" in front of 30 million viewers on American Idol last week!!!

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Depends how seriously Americans take their own anthem, doesn't matter to me who sings it but to consider Tyler's version a "great effort" is bollocks to these old ears.:grinthumb

Pass on Celine, can't stand her, and does Manilow even have a pulse anymore...:hm:

:D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online