Spidey checking in

BikerJim44

Reaction score
Hello all. I was refered here by 1340flh and Terry Ells and now I see even my scotter trash has joined the gang. Hello Uncle Psycho! :D
I'm a 56 year old truck driver who hauls heavy equipment in the oil field in Southeast New Mexico/West Texas. I hail from a little farm/dairy town about 15 miles South of Roswell, NM. I'm also an old scooter tramp like my buds mentioned here also. We came here from a highly respected, long time running Shovelhead forum. I guess I can't post the name of it but if any of you are into old iron then shoot us a PM and we'll be happy to turn you on to an internet family like none you've ever knew could exist.
I am excited to be a member here as I am a music lover but am mostly into Blues. I've never been much of a country guy but lately I've been listening to Outlaw Country on Sirius/XM and they play some stuff you wouldn't believe even existed.
Well thanks for letting riff raff like me and my buds in here and I look forward to a long and happy time here listening to and adding whatever I can as well as making some new friends along the way.
My name is Jim but most everyone calls me Spidey or Spider so feel free to call me anything but Late for Supper. :D Thanks again, Spidey.

UnclePsycho

Reaction score
Good ta see familer faces here.....

glad ta have a place for the Friday Night Tunes again!!!! Kinda missed it, when Terry left.

Psycho aka Scott

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Wow, a whole iron gang on the forum :D.

WELCOME. Blues you like? Give us some of your favs.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member