Soundgarden (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Soundgarden

No problem. I will merge this thread with the existing thread :)

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score

Oh, man! Great crunching riffs, great vocals... what's not to like about Soundgarden? I always preferred their deeper album cuts to their more radio-friendly offerings.

Loud Love, Hands All Over, Slaves and Bulldozers, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Fresh Tendrils, Like Suicide, Tighter & Tighter and Burden in my Hand... simply exquisite! :cheers:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I like Soundgarden, I think they are a better band than Nirvana myself. I only have Badmotorfinger and Superunknown, but I like them fine and Chris Cornell is a good vocalist.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I like Soundgarden, I think they are a better band than Nirvana myself. I only have Badmotorfinger and Superunknown, but I like them fine and Chris Cornell is a good vocalist.

They had that Sabbath thing kinda goin' on when they first came out...or at least the influence was there and could be felt.

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score

They had that Sabbath thing kinda goin' on when they first came out...or at least the influence was there and could be felt.
Chris Cornell stated as much that Black Sabbath's music was a huge influence on them when they were growing up. And it shows in their music for sure.

And I like it. I like it a lot. :cheers:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Chris Cornell stated as much that Black Sabbath's music was a huge influence on them when they were growing up. And it shows in their music for sure.

And I like it. I like it a lot. :cheers:

Yeah it's there...:grinthumb

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

I love Soundgarden, glad they have reformed, will have to try and catch them, saw Chris Cornell a few years ago he is amazing live and still cuts it.