Sooty On Trial #3: A Motley Trial

What is the level and punishment deserved from Sooty's crime?

• Total voters

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

I shall vote then sir. You have received an 8 for this crime. To the cell with you!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Alright, I officially change my vote to blindfolding Vince while taking Soots out for a spin gripe.gif

Honestly speaking, I can see it. Vince's voice isn't for everyone. The music though... that's what I have always loved the most.

:rolleyes:

I shall vote then sir. You have received an 8 for this crime. To the cell with you!

1011-vince-neil-bn-tmz-01.jpg
211.jpg

:omg::wa

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
It's not a crime at all. Sooty can go Home Sweet Home. :D

I know Sooty's taste enough to be all to aware that he likes something a little more substantial to his music than just drugs, girls, and breaking the law. Sixx: AM handles that quite nicely when compared to The Crue. ;)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sooty,

How do you feel about a nice scenic mountain drive with Vince blindfolded!

Sixx: A.M is ok, but Crue kicks ass!

drivingblind_sm.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
It's not a crime at all. Sooty can go Home Sweet Home. :D

I know Sooty's taste enough to be all to aware that he likes something a little more substantial to his music than just drugs, girls, and breaking the law. Sixx: AM handles that quite nicely when compared to The Crue. ;)

Their is plenty of sex, drugs and Rock N' Roll in Sixx:AM but it's wrapped up into a brutal cautionary tale. To me the best part you can take from a band is the main songwriter which Nikki Sixx was. When you give him a much more capable vocalist you have a huge WIN. Mix that with the awesome interludes of Nikki reading with conviction from the passages of his awesome memoirs set to crazy intense theatrical music music and you have something Crue didn't really have IMO and that's an atmosphere. The whole album flows greatly and is meant to be played as an album. Now having said this the recent followup album feels different but after just one listen I'll have to let it sink in. :grinthumb

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
:lmao:

Really, Really Big Crime-Make Sooty drive with Vince Neil behind the wheel!

Seriously speaking, Sixx AM is cool, but not as cool as 1980's Motley Crue, not even close.

I'll go with this. Early Crue was great...Then they turned to shit. Based on early crue, Sooty needs to be exposed to pink suck 24/7. That's right a BJ by that nasty bull dyke Pink, while listening to pink flunk...Yes, cruel and unusual, but Sooty is unusual, and cruel to me as evidenced by my infraction rap sheet.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Not really a crime.. That Cd is killer and way different than Motley Crues stuff.. He has other side projects and they are not too bad.. But his work with Sixx am was really good..

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Their is plenty of sex, drugs and Rock N' Roll in Sixx:AM but it's wrapped up into a brutal cautionary tale. To me the best part you can take from a band is the main songwriter which Nikki Sixx was. When you give him a much more capable vocalist you have a huge WIN. Mix that with the awesome interludes of Nikki reading with conviction from the passages of his awesome memoirs set to crazy intense theatrical music music and you have something Crue didn't really have IMO and that's an atmosphere. The whole album flows greatly and is meant to be played as an album. Now having said this the recent followup album feels different but after just one listen I'll have to let it sink in. :grinthumb

Yes, that's pretty much what I was talking about. :heheh:

I haven't heard the new album yet but I've not been hearing the best of thing about it honestly. I'll still have to check it out at some point to decided on how I feel about it.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I am dishing out zero punishment on this Soot as from what I've heard of Sixx Am they rock and I've never been a big Motley Crue fan. Plus, like you, I much prefer the voice of the singer with Sixx Am, and he's much better to look at than Vincey-boy :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online