Songs your tired of

Buff

~going mobile~
Reaction score
...and I mean, songs you like, even love, but have heard so much that you don't really want to hear them ever again, or at least, in the very near future. Here's my list

1. That's All - Genesis (geez, couldn't turn on the radio in the 80's without hearing this song over and over and over)

2. Aqualung - Tull

3. Stairway to Heaven - Zep (love it, of course, but tired of it, I would pick a thousand other songs before I'd want to hear this one again)

4. Pinball Wizard - The Who

5. Start Me Up - Stones

You guys?

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
1. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird (and it really is a good song but....)

2. Audioslave - Be Yourself

Also agree with Stairway to Heaven. Great song but geez, Zepp put out a lot more great music than just that - oh and Whole Lotta Love too. Talk about overkill.

Big Generator

Reaction score
Music Wench said:
1. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird (and it really is a good song but....)

2. Audioslave - Be Yourself

Also agree with Stairway to Heaven. Great song but geez, Zepp put out a lot more great music than just that - oh and Whole Lotta Love too. Talk about overkill.

I'm bored to death of everything by:

1) The Beatles

2) Eric Clapton

3) The Rolling Stones

4) Led Zep

I won't deny that these are great bands...but I'm just not feeling it anymore.

Big Generator

Reaction score
Plus..."Freebird", "Born To Run", "Sweet Child O' Mine"...the list goes on.

Funny how some bands never, ever get boring even for a second....Yes, Journey, Rush, CSN, America, early Metallica...impossible to rinse these bands dry.

Buff

~going mobile~
Reaction score
oh yea, forgot about Born To Run. Enuf already. I'd also choose Call Me The Breeze over Freebird

As for Rush, I'm also tired of Tom Sawyer. So much other stuff to entertain, but all the stations seem to play is the aforementioned (course I say this and now Fly By Night comes on .... figures....open mouth insert foot).

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Buff said:
oh yea, forgot about Born To Run. Enuf already. I'd also choose Call Me The Breeze over Freebird

As for Rush, I'm also tired of Tom Sawyer. So much other stuff to entertain, but all the stations seem to play is the aforementioned (course I say this and now Fly By Night comes on .... figures....open mouth insert foot).
Fly By Night is also played to death. At least where I am. LOL

Martin Q. Blank

The Happening
Reaction score
It's a tricky question for me, because I don't see how I can love something and yet never want to hear it again.

Wolf

Reaction score
Born To Be Wild - It may be played more on TV than radio and Magic Carpet Ride not far behind.

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
Comfortably Numb by Floyd has me truly numb with boredom,I switch the dial whenever I hear any part of this one......
How many times can radio stations play Sweet Emotion?...the answer is as many times as they want to plummet us with the same old riffs of this song.
I am also sick of Satisfaction by the Stones....please give us some Satisfaction by at least playing the live version which on the '69 tour was way better sounding and more interesting.(It's on that Altamont Movie).
Also; please Roxanne, you can put on the red light as long as they stop brainwashing us with that song that blonde guy wrote for you years ago.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online

No members online now.