Songs you like singing in the car.

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
i am on the highway an ungodly amount of the time. when i am on the highway, i have one of my many road mix cds blaring, which means i am singing at the top of my last good lung along with whatever's coming out of my speakers. upshot: the list would be very, very long.

however, when i am in the shower, it is almost always janis, summertime. and as my singin voice is a thing of ugly, it has much the same effect as flower's does. people jump out of the house.

Flower

retired
Reaction score
i am on the highway an ungodly amount of the time. when i am on the highway, i have one of my many road mix cds blaring, which means i am singing at the top of my last good lung along with whatever's coming out of my speakers. upshot: the list would be very, very long.

however, when i am in the shower, it is almost always janis, summertime. and as my singin voice is a thing of ugly, it has much the same effect as flower's does. people jump out of the house.

Btw ~ I jump out of the house when I hear Janis singing Summertime .. ..

My limp is almost gone now ...

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
Btw ~ I jump out of the house when I hear Janis singing Summertime .. ..

My limp is almost gone now ...

mwhahahahaha.

i understand. every time i hear that dude from canned heat start to sing, i think my kettle's gone off, god luv him.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online