song from weird video

rocknrollpestcontroll

Jammin On The Drums
Reaction score
just outta couriosty i want to find this song, i'm sorry i don't know any lyrics, but i remember seeing the really weird music video on the channle ytv or somthing had to been at least 8 years ago, i don't know how old it is, i don't think it's terribly old, i remember a guy sitting on a window sil looking at the sun, i also remember him "singing" the song throught the video, but his mouth was animated and streched much further and wider than i real mouth could, i remember the same mouth on the side of a house making it look like the house was singing, i was quite a bit younger and i remember being really freaked out by it, they played it all the time at like 9-10pm don't know if you'd class it as a "classic rock" song, but i posted it on another lyrics forum and did'nt get results, i seen there is a name that tune section here so i figured i might as well try, thanks for any help you can deliver

rocknrollpestcontroll

Jammin On The Drums
Reaction score
forgot about this thread:rolleyes: thankyou for the help, that is a MESSED UP VIDEO! but it's not the one. oh well, maybe someday i'll find it:pullhair:

rocknrollpestcontroll

Jammin On The Drums
Reaction score
allright it's been awhile I still haven't found it but everytime I hear 'Under Pressure' by Queen it seems almost like how I remember the song sounding only I remember it being faster, could it possibly be a remake of the song that had the weird video, that remake probably being late 90s/early 2000s?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Would love to help RRPC but I gave up watching music videos in the mid 80's...:peek

rocknrollpestcontroll

Jammin On The Drums
Reaction score
Would love to help RRPC but I gave up watching music videos in the mid 80's...:peek

I don't even know if i'll like the song, just for nostialgia's sake I would like to find it again:D I'm thinking maybe it was made for YTV, because I remember their used to be random music videos that came on late at night some years back cant find anything on them though...

luderei

Reaction score
Peter Gabriel maybe, he had some videos with effects like that in it (although I don't know for which songs exactly).

rocknrollpestcontroll

Jammin On The Drums
Reaction score
Guys, its been 2 years... and i FINNALLY found it! I was watching a video the other day about misleading movie trailers, and of all places, stumbled upon a scene that looked similar to my memory of the music video, the trailer was for "enternal sunshine of the spotless mind" starring jim carrey, i never seen the movie, but i looked up songs from the movie and came across the song and video the guy in the video is jim carrey with an animated mouth and weird imagery of random objects singing along, the nerdy guy with the glasses only appears in one scene in the video. This is the song;

http://youtu.be/RBMaimuSuPc

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online