Skin Tappers

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
The percussionist in surf indie band Surfer Blood is a legend. It's nice to modern bands as well as older bands producing kick ass drummers! :grinthumb

Watch him go:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Clive Bunker the first Tull drummer, I saw him with Mick Abrahams about ten years ago and was blown away.

Kuaizi

Reaction score
Clive Bunker the first Tull drummer, I saw him with Mick Abrahams about ten years ago and was blown away.

Nice one there Sox!

I have always been impressed with Matthew McDonough's drumming for Mudvayne. Adds some interesting beats and always keeps things fresh. Between him and Ryan Martinie on bass, you have an solid and creative back court for solid metal!

Of course I have to give some love to Stewart Copeland... one of the key pieces which made The Police a success! I really appreciate his interesting unique style and the ability to never let things get boring.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
:bump:

I just put on the album Frances The Mute by The Mars Volta, and was blown away by the drums in the opening track:

Mental :grinthumb

FireandWater

Family Man
Reaction score
Simon Kirke

A man that knows how to groove and give plenty of spacing. He also knows how to end a song live on the drums!

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^ Nice one F&W I was lucky and got to see Simon Kirke with Bad Co. What a great drummer.

Keef Hartley another craftsman IMO.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
This guy was a real gent, and after sneaking into England to escape poverty.. he put his stamp on percussion. Many say Sympathy For The Devil would be flat without this guys lifting skin work.
Joe Walsh, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Wonder, Rolling Stones and many more utilised the skill set of
Rocky Dijon.
A-255178-1461179269-5547-jpeg.jpg
Sadly gone to the great conga in the sky.
Ultimate wingman...

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online