Sinead O'Connor Ends 18-Day Marriage

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
OK, I'll let you off the hook this time :heheh: I'm also a Prince fan but fair do - Sinead almost made that song her own.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Sinead really DID make it her own. I'm willing to bet money a lot of people don't even realize it belongs to Prince. Not to discredit Prince who is an incredible performer but I much prefer the Sinead version. She puts a lot of raw emotion into it and makes it believable.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dunno, ILJP, the Prince version is pretty awesome! I think the reason Sinead got so much notice on the song is because she was fairly new to the music scene and had some POP promotion backing her.

Prince ~ Nothing Compares to You live

Sinead and Prince may have had some arguments, but it is pretty evident Sinead had permission to use the song or else Prince would have sued her and won.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Take away her A and her two "flotation devices" and what's left Whaler?

:oyea:

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Nice to see the heterosexuals Sinead and Kim Kardashian preserving the sanctity of marriage. Not that I particularly care, but this is pathetic.

:grinthumbBeyond the general Mehhhhh reaction, this was my fist thought...

Oh don't forget Britney Spears 48 ? {someone WILL correct me if I'm wrong ..I don't care something like that} wedded bliss...

I heard Katie Perry's marriage is on the skids too..:wtf:

But Gawd for bid don't let Gays marry..they are unable to make longterm commitments, and fofill vows...they make a mockery of family values ..all that makes SO much sense ..:rolleyes:

Khor1255

Reaction score
Oh boy.

Hahem, yes O'Connor is a complete joke. Kind of par for the course I would think. She had an ok voice but almost all of her popularity was from shock value rather than anythhing resembling real musical talent. Such is the post MTV era.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
wasn't Sinead in the news like 6-8 months ago whining about how she hadn't had sex in like x-number of years and was giving her pleasure-vibe 2000 a hell of a workout on a regular basis?

Seriously, laugh all you want at that comment, but I'm pretty sure she did make mention of something like that. 18 days? Pftt... take that Kim (Sloot) Kardashian!

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Wasn't her latest husband a psychologist she met on-line? You would have thought he would have had an idea of her problems being a psychologist for heavens sake :wtf: Maybe he just wanted his 5 minutes of fame.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
wasn't Sinead in the news like 6-8 months ago whining about how she hadn't had sex in like x-number of years and was giving her pleasure-vibe 2000 a hell of a workout on a regular basis?

Seriously, laugh all you want at that comment, but I'm pretty sure she did make mention of something like that. 18 days? Pftt... take that Kim (Sloot) Kardashian!

Yup, she went all out describing her needs all right..she told the press that she was looking for a 'dirty' guy for action with her "tradesman entrance"...:wtf: I kid you not, those are her words, not mine. Whatever one wants to do with themselves is fine with me but blogging about it to the whole world is just tacky.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online