Silversun Pickups (Official Thread)

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Silversun Pickups

I am just listening to the Silversun Pickup's new album 'Neck Of The Woods' and so far really like these two songs :grinthumb

Mean Spirits

Bloody Mary

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Sunny, we had a thread which I merged but I'm really glad you like the new album! I really like these guys and they haven't had a bad album yet! :cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I can't wait for the upcoming album, Better Nature!

Better Nature
cd-better.jpg

This is probably the most straight Pop track I've heard from these guys. Also I agree having the female vocalist have more of a spotlight really adds something fresh and is a nice contrast. This is one I could keep on repeat easily! It's one of my most listened tracks period! :grinthumb

Circadian Rhythm (Last Dance)

joesaiditstrue

Reaction score
I can't wait for the upcoming album, Better Nature!

Better Nature
cd-better.jpg

This is probably the most straight Pop track I've heard from these guys. Also I agree having the female vocalist have more of a spotlight really adds something fresh and is a nice contrast. This is one I could keep on repeat easily! It's one of my most listened tracks period! :grinthumb

Circadian Rhythm (Last Dance)

They played the full album on Pandora yesterday

Of course Nightlight and Circadian Rhythm are amazing but in my opinion the best songs on the album are Friendly Fires and Ragamuffin, they are special!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online