Sick Puppies

F

FoxyPage

They started in 1997 but their popularity came to be in the 00's so I'll put them here.

SickPuppiesLogo.jpg

Years active
1997–present

Members
Shimon Moore
Emma Anzai
Mark Goodwin

Albums
2001 Welcome to the Real World
2007 Dressed Up as Life
2009 Tri-Polar​

Sick Puppies are an alt rock band from Sydney, Australia. Their debut studio album, Welcome to the Real World, was big in Australia but the band was yet to hit it big stateside.

Their second album, Dressed up as Life, was released on a major label and two of their singles, All The Same and My World, ran up the US Modern Rock charts to #8 and #20. All The Same was also used as the soundtrack for the Free hugs campaign video and won YouTube video of the year in 2006.

Their latest studio album, Tri-Polar, was released in July of 2009 and they released an acoustic EP, Live & Unplugged, on April 6th, 2010.

You're Going Down, fron the album Tri-Polar, reached #2 on the charts.

So yeah, damn fine singer, had to go look up his age to make sure I wasn't gonna be a **** and he's a year older than I am. thumbs%20up.gif

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I think these guys are pretty good! They kind of carried over a grunge sound IMO when they came out! I always liked this one:

Asshole Father

F

FoxyPage

Yep, they are also classified as post-grunge.

First time I heard them was on my wrestling game. It has You're Going Down on the soundtrack.

<.<

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.