Sexy men in music!

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
I also really think that this man was very lovely when he still had hair and a pretty, pretty face:

Phil_Collins_hair.jpg

yes.

pretty faces in my gallery...

John+Paul+Jones+johnpauljones.jpg

rw.jpg

james-taylor2.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
my brother turned me onto queen. he was straight. he had posters of olivia newton john and racquel welch on his wall in his room. when he was gone, i used to go in there and throw darts at em. anyway, when he first handed me sheer heart attack, i was probably, oh, what, eleven? i took one look at freddie on that cover, and i went oooooof.

mind ya, i had started my perio... i mean, shall we say, i had become physically able to bear children... in the third grade, age 9, yep, so i had become rampantly hormonal far earlier than yer average care bear.

soooo. i saw freddie, i went oooooof. my brother, being the cool, open-minded, tolerant kinda person he was (rare enough in the 70s), seeing my freddie love, put his hand on my shoulder and said, "kathleen. ya know the whole thing about boys and girls? well, sometimes it doesn't work that way. sometimes, boys love boys. and sometimes, girls love girls." i don't recall what i did at the time, but i'm pretty sure it involved lookin at him stupidly, gaping, like an idjut. he said, "people will say it's wrong. but it aint. do you know why?" and i sat there, tryin to figure it out, like i did every time he beat me at chess or risk or stratego or spades or any other fucquin thing. i had some hint of an idea in my head, even then, that 'people' or the world in general was somehow fucqued up, that labels were screwy at their very core, but i couldn't really come up with an answer. so he said, "cuz love is never wrong. fucque what anyone else thinks."

of course, i didn't really know exactly what he meant til much later. but i still love the fucquin fire outta that pic of freddie. it makes me feel like i'm bugs bunny meltin down a flight of stairs.

Aww that is such a sweet story. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :blush:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
There is a little band named Endeverafter and that band is fronted by Michael Grant who....oh my.....he's just yummy.

l_2b95537cd7063ff1aafaa1d91e1668ba.jpg

l_3b28fa7a18384b228b446002b97b5cb5.jpg

1106849635_l.jpg

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
there was a time...

sting.jpg

Trent.jpg

of course, i have always loved, and will always love, todd. and yes, i would do him to this day. i realize he is, um, not exactly what most normal, sane people would call "sexy"... this matters not in the least.

toddrundgren.jpg

venusde.jpg

todd_liars.jpg

ent%20todd%20rundgren.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
thanks.

wait. were ya bein sarcastic?

sometimes i can't tell, ya know.

i think it's a blood sugar problem. yeah.

No I wasn't being sarcastic in the slightest. I thought it was a very mature, open minded thing for your to have told you the way he did.

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
No I wasn't being sarcastic in the slightest. I thought it was a very mature, open minded thing for your to have told you the way he did.

ah, yep. ya hafta pardon me. i'm still gettin re-adjusted around here. i'm used to being surrounded by mouthy, smartass, wise-crackin, fucquesplats. and that's just my family. har har har har.

(giant hook enters stage left, yanks kath off...)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Haha well then for future reference you don't need to worry about me being stealthily sarcastic. When I am sarcastic I make sure I properly mark it with some smiley or something else to make it blatant.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online