Sexy men in music!

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
This thread was prompted by my insanely girlish drooling over this fine little piece of arse. .. I mean, ART, that my lovely sister Harmony passed my way:

MickRock_ziggy7333.jpg

In case you haven't already gathered the purpose of this thread, it's basically just to post some pictures of music's most beautifully sexy men.

*note: you'll need to find your own tools for fanning off.

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
ok, well, i'm here. yepppp.

robertplant.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Don't forget to post the...

:uc:

If you all get carried away in here, this is my first and Last post in Lady's meat market...oops I mean thread.:heheh:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I do believe this is like the counterpart to the B.L.T. thread. :heheh:

Yoshiki of X Japan is absolutely beautiful no matter what he is wearing...

YOSHIKI13.jpg

yoshiki60.jpg

yoshiki-250108.jpg

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
yoshiki may not be my usual type, but he's got some nice lil solar plexal area action goin on... and that last pic with the long hair... i dunno. put some leather samurai armor on him, and...

ok. time to do some dishes or some damn thing.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Yeah I understand how he's not everyone type but I love the androgynous part to him since he looks great in his visual kei (the last pic) days and even better in his more casual, often shirtless days.....also I think Asian has the most potential of any ethnicity.

As a general rule rockers are thin and I like thin men. Something about that just makes them pretty as opposed to handsome and that's more of my "type".

I'm probably even more in the minority with this one but.....

9188_large.jpg

AxlRose5.jpg

axlrosebw.jpg

Back in his younger days before Buckethead and the braids Axl was a fox. Need further proof? Two words: November Rain. Him in that video.......oh lord......<3

The boys of Queen were also quite foxy in their prime...

BrianMay.jpg

FreddieMercuryfredposing.jpg
(Now I realize I'm barking up the wrong tree with Freddie but oh my god he has like...the most perfect bum ever)

I like both Joe Perry and (even more so) Robert Plant by the way kath. Two great picks there. ^.^

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
So, um.

When I first saw this, back in the day. I had to watch it twice, because somewhere in my mind, I knew there was music that I probably should have paid attention to the first time.

Christ, those thighs are gorgeous. (and I'm always hoping someone might punch him in the face for the sake of bringing back that glorious snaggletooth.)

And. Aaaaand. And.

The fabulous Mr. Ferry.

Bryan%20Ferry.jpg

I also really think that this man was very lovely when he still had hair and a pretty, pretty face:

Phil_Collins_hair.jpg

And everyone knows this beautiful one:

george_harrison_68368-30.jpg

*swoooooooooooon*

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
As a general rule rockers are thin and I like thin men.

i like em long n lean myself.

axl was indeed a fine specimen of munchy nuggetry back in the day. before he became the spokesman for asswaddery and botox.

and freddie... well, i've always had a thing for freddie. sexual orientation has nuthin to do with it. it never really has, with me. if someone scrambles my eggs, then someone scrambles my eggs.

{WARNIN: digression up ahead. flee now. thank yew.}

my brother turned me onto queen. he was straight. he had posters of olivia newton john and racquel welch on his wall in his room. when he was gone, i used to go in there and throw darts at em. anyway, when he first handed me sheer heart attack, i was probably, oh, what, eleven? i took one look at freddie on that cover, and i went oooooof.

mind ya, i had started my perio... i mean, shall we say, i had become physically able to bear children... in the third grade, age 9, yep, so i had become rampantly hormonal far earlier than yer average care bear.

soooo. i saw freddie, i went oooooof. my brother, being the cool, open-minded, tolerant kinda person he was (rare enough in the 70s), seeing my freddie love, put his hand on my shoulder and said, "kathleen. ya know the whole thing about boys and girls? well, sometimes it doesn't work that way. sometimes, boys love boys. and sometimes, girls love girls." i don't recall what i did at the time, but i'm pretty sure it involved lookin at him stupidly, gaping, like an idjut. he said, "people will say it's wrong. but it aint. do you know why?" and i sat there, tryin to figure it out, like i did every time he beat me at chess or risk or stratego or spades or any other fucquin thing. i had some hint of an idea in my head, even then, that 'people' or the world in general was somehow fucqued up, that labels were screwy at their very core, but i couldn't really come up with an answer. so he said, "cuz love is never wrong. fucque what anyone else thinks."

of course, i didn't really know exactly what he meant til much later. but i still love the fucquin fire outta that pic of freddie. it makes me feel like i'm bugs bunny meltin down a flight of stairs.

siiiigh.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online