Seal - Thread dedicated to this Brilliant Musician

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I can hear the rock influences in some of his music LD, and he's definitely closer to rock than pop IMO. :grinthumb

Lord Dweedle

Reaction score
Imo Seal is one of the few.. hmm how do you explain it.

He has afew good "Albums" not "Songs" if you know what I mean?

Seals Greatest Hits is a mockery imo, you gotta have his proper studio albums to appreciate his great singing ability.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Seal has that type of smooth R&B type vocal and crossover style that Prince and Sade had that you can still see it in the class of rock. Another great Seal track:

Don't Cry

Lord Dweedle

Reaction score
Seal has that type of smooth R&B type vocal and crossover style that Prince and Sade had that you can still see it in the class of rock. Another great Seal track:

Don't Cry

omg, I forgot about that one, he just has so many good songs.. at the moment ive got 4 albums of his.

Seal - Unplugged
Seal 1
Seal 2
Seal Soul 2

Ive noticed too he waits a good amount of time before releasing new albums, hes a quality singer.

I gotta get his album with Fly Like an Eagle as well sometime

Sorry guys, I just dont know how to make the mini video appear :(

Anyway i off to bed lol, its nearly 10pm here in nz, cyas l8r

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I have the two self titled ones. I'm more into select songs by him but he does deliver great as an artist! Wouldn't mind getting the Unplugged though as I can imagine that being great! :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Not a Huge fan of his, but I did like his debut album, I should pick that up one of these days I used to borrow a friends copy and only have an MP3 of it now...:think:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I remember when it came out, not really a fan either but he does have a great voice and the album always sells well:)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
A little predictable but this Seal tune is top notch IMO. He really does have some gorgeous and moving tunes.

Love's Divine

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online

No members online now.