Seal - Thread dedicated to this Brilliant Musician

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I can hear the rock influences in some of his music LD, and he's definitely closer to rock than pop IMO. :grinthumb

Lord Dweedle

Reaction score
Imo Seal is one of the few.. hmm how do you explain it.

He has afew good "Albums" not "Songs" if you know what I mean?

Seals Greatest Hits is a mockery imo, you gotta have his proper studio albums to appreciate his great singing ability.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Seal has that type of smooth R&B type vocal and crossover style that Prince and Sade had that you can still see it in the class of rock. Another great Seal track:

Don't Cry

Lord Dweedle

Reaction score
Seal has that type of smooth R&B type vocal and crossover style that Prince and Sade had that you can still see it in the class of rock. Another great Seal track:

Don't Cry

omg, I forgot about that one, he just has so many good songs.. at the moment ive got 4 albums of his.

Seal - Unplugged
Seal 1
Seal 2
Seal Soul 2

Ive noticed too he waits a good amount of time before releasing new albums, hes a quality singer.

I gotta get his album with Fly Like an Eagle as well sometime

Sorry guys, I just dont know how to make the mini video appear :(

Anyway i off to bed lol, its nearly 10pm here in nz, cyas l8r

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I have the two self titled ones. I'm more into select songs by him but he does deliver great as an artist! Wouldn't mind getting the Unplugged though as I can imagine that being great! :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Not a Huge fan of his, but I did like his debut album, I should pick that up one of these days I used to borrow a friends copy and only have an MP3 of it now...:think:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I remember when it came out, not really a fan either but he does have a great voice and the album always sells well:)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
A little predictable but this Seal tune is top notch IMO. He really does have some gorgeous and moving tunes.

Love's Divine