Scott Weiland announces autobiography, Christmas Album, and Fashion Line

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Autobiography, Not Dead & Not For Sale, is scheduled for March next year. It will certainly be colourful, considering Weiland’s long history of drug-fueled rock mayhem.

He revealed to ExploreMusic that he’s also been working on a “very traditional” Christmas album, with “strings, upright bass, jazz horns, piano, and guitar.”

So far, the only hint at a tracklisting is a reggae-tinged version of ‘Little Drummer Boy’.

And finally, the completion of the celebrity triumvirate after memoir and novelty album – the fashion line.

Weiland has collaborated with English Laundry designer Christopher Wicks to produce “rock-inspired” vest, pants, t-shirts, scarves, ties, hats and caps.

He even told ExploreMusic that he wants to switch to a fashion career in the future, as he no longer wants to be a “slave to the road” “punching the clock” by playing live.

For Futher details see Scott Weiland announces Autobiography, Christmas Album, Fashion line

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea, I will probably take a peek at the Christmas album....

this news kinda makes it sound like Scott is going to exit the music business after this, though.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
The way he exited his last band with Slash (Velvet Revolver) kind of summed up his career at this point. He was out of control and has done nothing but hurt himself the last few years.(I only know that because they played one of their last shows here a while ago, and Slash knew the band was on it's downward spiral.)

I may give the STP's latest album a spin, but I'll pass on the Christmas album and his clothing line.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Somehow I hear his voice to be pretty good on a traditional holiday record. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am not a fan of rockers doing Christmas carols/songs very much, the only exception is Jethro Tull's Christmas album.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I am not a fan of rockers doing Christmas carols/songs very much, the only exception is Jethro Tull's Christmas album.

What about Halford?? I still haven't got that one yet...but I heard one tune that was pretty good. :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Even when I used to play FM radio I never listened to it during the Christmas season.:nw:

I would rather listen to Traditional music by choirs or the singers Mom and Dad used to play, the rock versions just wore out for me very very quickly.

I don't have any in the house except the one I mentioned.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikashow

Members online