Saxon Streaming New Single

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
767649.jpg

You can hear the new single right now

The British metal icons have put their brand new single on their official website for streaming right now.

The song, 'Hammer Of The Gods', is the first song to be lifted from their forthcoming studio album Call To Arms (released on 23 May through Steamhammer/SPV).

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

01. Hammer Of The Gods
02. Back In '79
03 Surviving Against The Odds
04. Mists Of Avalon
05. Call To Arms
06. Chasing The Bullet
07. Afterburner
08. When Doomsday Comes (Hybrid Theory)
09. No Rest For The Wicked
10. Ballad Of The Working Man
11. Call To Arms (orchestral version)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Great stuff Nololob...I have Everything Saxon has released and their last two studio albums were top shelf.

I'll be getting the new album when it is released for sure.

Saxon%2520logo%5B1%5D.png

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Great stuff Nololob...I have Everything Saxon has released and their last two studio albums were top shelf.

I'll be getting the new album when it is released for sure.
I'm still at the bottom with 2 first albums. Might be getting more soon, but as for this release I'm not quite sure. Sounds a bit like movement from classic heavy metal into speed metal from what I hear on single.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Pick up this one next Nololob...I have a Saxon thread and Taha went over the top about how much he enjoyed this one.

d3e3965b4d76833ca9_157.jpg

I don't think we can gauge an entire album off one song...no matter what Saxon is a true Heavy Metal legend and I don't see them straying from that path anytime soon.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I also have their discography, and Saxon is one of my favorites...

I wont judge them from the released song, which is not too bad btw, but will wait until I hear the album from start to finish.

Here is a link to our Saxon thread.

Reaction score
That song sounded like classic Saxon to me, I haven't listened to their old albums in quite some time, but I actually liked the new song.. I really don't listen to much metal any more, the odd Judas Priest song here and there, but not much aside from that.. I might actually check out the new album when it's released:tup:

saxon%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online