Satan Is The God Of Jesus, according to the bible & 70's music (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Diablo is Buddha of Lucifer McJesus of da 50s country rap muzic !!1!1 0hes noez !!!

See photo below for indisputable evidence

jesus_vs__devil_by_whitesubmarine.jpg

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
It's just lazy iconography, none of these bands actually worship Satan. Hell, even the Norwegian black metal bands moved on to the Norse gods after a couple years. There's virtually no music out there made by people who genuinely worship Satan.

Conspiracy theories are a complete no go for me. They're sexy and seductive but they never stand up to a modicum of proper scrutiny.

As for what I would think if my favorite bands worshipped Satan... that depends on the specifics. LaVeyan Satanism is lamer than the lamest lame, it's the Boy Scouts doing Yoga and calling it Satanism. On the other hand, real Satanism where you rape and kill people, that's utterly deplorable, and I would be devastated if my favorite bands did that (other than Burzum who already has).

Now if they were to find a middle ground... and worship Satan as a counterpoint to the totalitarian cruelty of our uncaring, unrighteous God, but without the overwhelming hokiness of Anton LaVey, I'd be perfectly happy with my favorite bands being into that.
taken like you`d shouldn't its done its work on you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sundaytakako

Members online