Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock On!

Music Lover
Reaction score
TheEvilErk2008 said:
not to many prog enthusiates here, eh?

I wouldn't say that.

Rush has been discussed a lot on various music forums over the years. So many people are just looking for a fresher topic.

H

halcyon days

2112 is a cliche pick but it rocks so hard i have to say it is my fav

Big Generator

Reaction score
Rock On! said:
A great band. One of the finest rock trios ever. Peart is certainly one of the best rock drummers ever, though I couldn't rate him #1.

So who is number one? He'd better be good....

H

halcyon days

Big Generator said:
I reckon Signals is the King of all Rush albums...

well i can't argue much with that it is my second fav only by a hair it really is cool too

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
Big Generator said:
So who is number one? He'd better be good....
A lot of drummers feel that Bill Bruford is tops, I say we'd have to vote on best drummers by "category" of music since Yes and King Crinsom are really mostly Prog Rock rather than more commercial Classic Hard Rock like the Who or Zep.
If we were voting best drummer for Prog-then Bruford would be at the top of my list, and then Peart.

P

progrocks

Big rush fan. I love their period 1978-1982. Peart is a great drummer and I prefer him over Bruford slightly

H

halcyon days

Drummer Chris said:
A lot of drummers feel that Bill Bruford is tops, I say we'd have to vote on best drummers by "category" of music since Yes and King Crinsom are really mostly Prog Rock rather than more commercial Classic Hard Rock like the Who or Zep.
If we were voting best drummer for Prog-then Bruford would be at the top of my list, and then Peart.

i agree with dummer chris,we'd have to vote on best drummers by "category" of music ..... and given his name i'm sure he knows more about druming than me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online