Rush - Moving Pictures (1981)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Rush: Moving Pictures (1981)

Of course!!! Hehe but I'm currently broke. My buddy wants to go too, maybe we can work something out over the next few weeks. That would be INSAAAAAAAANE!!!!!

:grinthumb We can always try and hook up for this...I need to know so I can get ticket and all

Hitch a ride to Nashville, I got an extra ticket...lol. Definantly worth seeing again...and again...and again...

:grinthumb

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score

awesome review fielding!! this album is a perfect 10 easy. Every song is so different from the rest, their own stories. The drumming is legendary Peart, the bass sound is perfect and Alex's really stretches out his wings on textures and tones and doesnt overplay on any song. I can't say enough about this album, I could talk all day about it....but I'd rather rock out to it!!!:HP

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score

Yes, 10/10 and like you I don't give out that score easily. Great job on the review! Now get to work on the rest of Rush's massive catalogue :heheh:

Rockperson

Reaction score

Great review of one of Rush`s best albums.

This is the first Rush album I listened to and probably the best one for any wannabe Rush fan to start with.

My personal favourites are Red Barchetta, The Camera Eye and Vital Signs.

An absolute classic (sounded great live too) :)

Hardnecker

Reaction score

I have said many times that the first side of this album is the best I've ever heard. Get the new 5.1 version for a real sonic treat.

sco703

Reaction score

Solid review. There are so many great songs on here. Definitely some great Rush. Red Barchetta is a very intriguing track with the story and all, and musically I love the intro and ending, although the entire song is great. Overall a great album.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Have to agree with all the comments above. Moving Pictures Is Rush at full speed. Absolutely AWESOME:)
How only three individuals came up with this amazing prog rock album is beyond me. Sounds like a full band in there. Excellent 10/10 :jj:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online