• Bruce Dickinson

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is a tough one to decide. Maiden is such an iconic band.....I have to go with Bruce Dickinson. Man he could sure belt out the notes~

joe

Reaction score
Ronnie James, though Bruce Dickinson is a hell of a vocalist as well.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
This is a tough one to decide. Maiden is such an iconic band.....I have to go with Bruce Dickinson. Man he could sure belt out the notes~

Could ...and still can.\

I can't vote I have never decided if one of these guys or Rob Halford is my favorite vocalist ...and then once and a while I think that it might be Matt Barlow or
Warrel Dane. As you can see I'm a bit confused on this issue. lol

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score
Bruce Dickinson has an amazing, powerful voice, so that's where my vote goes. Unfortunately, I'm familiar with next to nothing of Dio's work, but that's something I'm planning on changing before too long.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
RJD on every level... and that's no slam on Bruce who is one of the best metal vocalists of all time, but RJD was #1 or #2 for me (with Halford being the guy that he'd switch with).

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
Both are gods, and I'm not just saying this because he's dead, but Ronnie James Dio. He just had an overall better voice than Bruce. Bruce's voice gets kind of annoying some times if you know what I mean, and Dio also accomplished more than Bruce will likely ever have. Bruce has been in a metal band, Dio's been in rock n roll bands in the 50s, a classic rock band with Ritchie Blackmore, the band that created heavy metal, and his own heavy metal band. For me the choice was quite obvious.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.