Ron Wood of the Rolling Stones

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ron has been in the news a lot lately. He has been arrested a lot lately, too, thanks to his girlfriend and his abusive ways.

ron-wood.jpg

The 61 year old, fresh out of rehab, hooks up with a 20 year old beauty, Ekaterina Ivanova.

1075234d.jpg

Now the romance has run its course and Ekaterina is singing like a bird about Ron Wood and collecting some nice cash for her story. She calls Wood a Jekyl and Hyde and tells how Ron kept her trapped in their apt.

HUMMM! what were they thinking ???!!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
He looks like a Thug to me,,,I could lose my pick-up truck in the lines on his face. But she is no better, a Barracuda is what I would describe her as. I don't think he is even part of the Stones now, Mick played most of the bass parts on their last recording if I remember correctly.(If I am mistaken Fox will correct me I'm sure.;))

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the tabloids are saying Ron is trying to beg his x-wife Jo back, but she has snubbed her nose at him. From what I can gather, this 20 year old is what broke the marriage up in the first place, and Ron had to give JO like 17 million dollars in the final settlement.

I dont think he is out of the band totally, but the way things look, he cant function in the band anyway.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mandy is blasting Wyman, too ::heheh:

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Lord Grendel:

I don't think he is even part of the Stones now, Mick played most of the bass parts on their last recording if I remember correctly.

Ron Wood plays guitar for the Stones though. Darrell Jones, an employee, has been the bass player during concert appearances since Bill Wyman decided to retire in 1994 because he no longer wanted to endure the rigours of touring. That's why I keep saying that the Rolling Stones need an old Brit on bass e.g. Jack Bruce, especially if their singer is the one handling bass parts in the studio.

Magic:

I dont think he is out of the band totally, but the way things look, he cant function in the band anyway.

Yes, but that would be due to his problems with alcohol, not women. Women are egregiously expensive items but they don't typically impair a man's ability to function.

If Ronnie can`t function as a Stone anymore, I`d like to see Jeff Beck up there with Mick, Keith and Charlie. Realistically, none of them have all that many good years left so a partnership between the mercurial Jeff Beck and the control freak Glimmer Twins might last just about that long.

the tabloids are saying Ron is trying to beg his x-wife Jo back....

Keep in mind that the tabloids just make stuff up as needed to sell newspapers. If Ron has any brains (an item subject to question), he`ll just stay a bachelor. If he needs a maid, he can hire one. It`s much less expensive that way.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I must be asleep of course Wood is a guitarist...I don't know what I was thinking.:bonk:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I was correct about Wood not really being included in the last Stones studio album though,,,at least I hope I got That right....;)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online