Rod vs. Mick

All In The Name Of Rock And Roll or Just Another Night?

• Total voters

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Both are pretty good. But glad to see that song by Mick posted.. I bought that album in the 80's and still consider it a great solo for him.. Took Mick!!

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Has to be Mick. Don't like either song that much, my wife has every volume of Rod's 'Great American Song Book' recordings and I must say they are excellent, perfect music for dinner parties anyway!

Tarn

Reaction score
Mick for me song wise, but have to say, he is the worst "actor" .. video he is trying to act and reminds me of some movie he did with Jerry Hall and it wasn't good :tongue:

Grunge

Grotesque Perversion
Reaction score
I'm not partial to either Stewart or Jagger but chose Jagger as he's timeless and is somehow still very much active in his music. If I remember correctly they began in the early 60s (forever ago considering I'm a 90s child, a bitter one whom envies those born decades behind). Jagger has one of the most animated stage presences I've ever seen too. Something I don't see much of anymore.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
All In The Name Of Rock And Roll - Rod Stewart. Good rocking tune that.

Rod Stewart every time for me (up to, but not including, The Great American Songbook - who needs it?). My favourite Rod Stewart track is with Python Lee Jackson on In a Broken Dream, which has some of the best singing I've ever heard. Rod always seemed to have a good ear for a song until TGASB.

ooh me too!!!!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online