Riot or Y & T?

Riot or Y & T?

• Total voters

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
How true........but I still like Y & T more.
:moon:

So, why would I be concerned with which band you perfer ? :D

I'm just pointing out that early Riot and Riot in general is not near as middle of the road sounding as Riot V. And while they do stem from the same root band they are not exactly the same band. Just saying...

Personal preferences are just that and I realize we all have the right to our own.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So, why would I be concerned with which band you perfer ? :D

I'm just pointing out that early Riot and Riot in general is not near as middle of the road sounding as Riot V. And while they do stem from the same root band they are not exactly the same band. Just saying...

Personal preferences are just that and I realize we all have the right to our own.

Easy there bearded warrior!

You just listed another reason I chose Y&T.....they never went "middle of the road"

Chalk our difference up to taste. Like I said, I feel Earthshaker is WAY better than anything Riot (or Riot V) has ever put out. :D.

I'm not challenging your taste, because usually we agree.....we just don't agree on this one. :)

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Easy there bearded warrior!

You just listed another reason I chose Y&T.....they never went "middle of the road"

Chalk our difference up to taste. Like I said, I feel Earthshaker is WAY better than anything Riot (or Riot V) has ever put out. :D.

I'm not challenging your taste, because usually we agree.....we just don't agree on this one. :)

Actually we disagree quite a bit. Y&T are totally middle of the road about thetime of Summer Time Girls and after...although with a hellva guitarist. And I'm not worried if we disagree just stating my opposing opinion. Kind of feel like it's necessary to set you straight now and then ...lol...J/K

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Actually we disagree quite a bit. Y&T are totally middle of the road about thetime of Summer Time Girls and after...although with a hellva guitarist. And I'm not worried if we disagree just stating my opposing opinion. Kind of feel like it's necessary to set you straight now and then ...lol...J/K

Yeah, you set me straight once in a while. Ya just ain't changing my mind on this one!
:tongue:

Don't fret @Cadleson, I'm not ready to put a wicked hex on Vader......yet.
:gig

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
Y&T wins this head-to-head matchup with Quiet Riot, 2 songs ("Summertime Girls" and "Mean Streak") to zero (0).

That's right, I like zero songs by Quiet Riot. Always have, always will.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.