Riot / Riot V (Official Thread)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
" Feel the same"...a good choice Khor ! Quality track by RIOT. Taken from the album "Fire Down Under" . RIOTs finest album ? I reckon so.CRFs Electric Funeral and Truckin may also agree, big fans of this album.
Good to see more appreciation of this band !

Last edited:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
.......and RIOT are back !!! :bow: Well..under the name of RIOT V . The new album is titled "Unleash the fire". It lives up to its name, a very up tempo heavy album fans of RIOT are going to love it !! Myself included.
I really thought it was going to be the end of the band after the cruel death of founder member/guitarist Mark Reale...but I think he would of been proud of this. RIOT V also have a new vocalist in Todd Michael Hall who is quite impressive. Anyway let the music do the talking

Return of the outlaw/Metal warrior

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Finally purchased RIOTs Immortal Soul album....ripping ! Taking my total of the bands albums to 7 matching 2Littletimes collection. I have a sneaky feeling Vader ,Truckin or Electric Funeral will have more...
So many to collect.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Listened to some Riot today. I listened to an album I had never heard before.......

The Privilege of Power
220px-RiotTPOP.jpg

I actually like this album quite a bit. It doesn't seem so speed metalish and does have some variation in the songs with horns and whatnot and an overall theme of Death and Killers.

Of course I always pluck out the POWER BALLADS!!!

Runaway

Maryanne

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.