Refugee from Fogerty Board

H

hihat

Greetings, everyone,

I'm a semipro drummer and longtime poster on the board at johnfogerty.com.

Unfortunately, the moderators over there have gone beyond their traditional role eliminating abusive posts to delete threads containing negative comments about John Fogerty.

In other words, corporate censorship has set in, and when my thread about the LOUSY sound at Fogerty's recent NYC Hammerstein Ballroom disappeared -- I vowed to find a classic rock forum devoid of thought police.

Is this a place where we can speak freely (though NEVER abusively!)?

Reverend Rock

cool music and hot coffee
Reaction score
Well, hihat, I think you can say just about anything you like here, because people don't show up for days. I check this place most days, and whole weeks can go by without any new discussion on any topic. Even the political debate threads are going dead at this point.

But yeah, it's always been OK around here to criticize artists or gigs. We've had some pretty lively debates now and then. And sometimes there are people who get a "bee in their bonnet" and really throw a tantrum at someone (I seem to have gotten several antagonistic private messages from newer forum members over the last few months--and I can never figure out just what they're mad at me about).

So, what do you think of Fogerty's new album?

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
Things in here have really slowed down except for the occasional troll. I have not heard the new Fogerty cd but I will have to give it a try. I am curius what others think of it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Staff online

Members online