Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Re: Good modern rock

only newish band i like is sum 41, and i only like a couple of songs by them

musictrend

Reaction score

Hi Friends,

One of my facebook friends sent me a link to big bang theory and then I went through shaun barrowes site and I found all of his songs are fantastic.

So now days, his new album is enjoyment for me.

Zombeels

Reaction score

Wow...look at all the spam here.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Motorpsycho
BigBang
The Hellacopters
The Grand
Grand Cafe
The Black Keys
The White Stripes

Out of all the groups you mentioned there, the only one I heard of is The White Strips. I have never heard of the others bands.

Toften

Reaction score

Out of all the groups you mentioned there, the only one I heard of is The White Strips. I have never heard of the others bands.

The Black Keys are from U.S.A and the rest of them are Norwegian bands and one are Swedish (The Hellacopters, they just broke up). Motorspycho and BigBang are two bands well known in Scandinavia (and maybe some few places in Europe and America, but that's it), but not in the rest of the world. The Grand it's a blues/rock/psychedelica band from Oslo in Norway (check them out at http://www.myspace.com/thegrandspace.) Grand Cafe (Norwegian band) and The Hellacopters are two boogie-rock/rock bands from Norway and Sweden. Check them out! The Hellacopters just broke up and Grand Cafe just started. So if you like bands such as MC5 and Kiss, you might like it (The Hellacopters is populare in Europe).

Last edited:

Zombeels

Reaction score

Motorpsycho
BigBang
The Hellacopters
The Grand
Grand Cafe
The Black Keys
The White Stripes
Good to see another Motorpsycho fan. I have 5 of their albums. It's great stuff.

Toften

Reaction score

Good to see another Motorpsycho fan. I have 5 of their albums. It's great stuff.

Nice! In my opinion Motorpsycho are one of the greatest groups from Europe who still are alive. Saw them live for some month's ago, and they were great (they also played loud)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online