Recommend Something New

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocRock

Vinyl Overlord
Reaction score
...check out Drive-By Truckers... just some good ole boys(and girl) from my neck o' the woods (Down South)... kickin' hiney...to heck with takin' names....

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
newdawnfades said:
I recommend James Blunt's newest album Back in Bedlam. Most of his songs are ballads, and they are really good. He used to be a soldier in the British Army so he has a couple of songs about his time spent in Bosnia. You should check it out.
Thanks for the recommend on this one. I just checked him out and am definitely going to get Back In Bedlam.

Just thought I'd give another recommendation for a band out of Canada called The Metric. They're listed as "post-punk" and really put out a great album last year called Live It Out. At this rate Canada is going to corner the market on great new indie-rock at the rate they're going. :)

H

halcyon days

David Gilmour has a new cd comming out soon, i can't wait

algernon

Reaction score
Just been listening online to a band called Zumpano from around the mid-nineties...sort of a retro sixties power-pop sound. They did covers of some relatively obscure Zombies, Jimmy Webb and WHO songs along with originals.I Like the sound, am intrigued,but looks like the discs are very rare...going for fifty bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.