Rate The Song Above You ....Metal / Heavy Rock Version \m/

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
you know, Sergey, I don't think the song was the problem. It's just that the forum is almost deserted. Users rarely come here and there are less people posting and partecipating. This is unfortunately normal for forums, but I wish new users can still be coming and partecipating. However, let's continue till we can! ;-)

However, I'll rate both of your songs.
Sod.om's song has enjoyable rhythm and guitars. Nice melody. Vocals hmmm acceptable. 6,5/10
As for Paradise Lost's song, well, I think vocals are good, but music isn't exceptional: there is nothing in particular to remember about, but it's nevertheless enjoyable. Great tracks are others, though. 6,5/10

Arkie

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for an answer, Giuseppe! :cheers2
"Inner Self" - one of Sepultura's coolest songs. Rage, hate and smashing power from the beginning to the end. 10/10.

I guess you cant delete a post.

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for an answer, Giuseppe! :cheers2
"Inner Self" - one of Sepultura's coolest songs. Rage, hate and smashing power from the beginning to the end. 10/10.

breathing life into this thread!

Abductor is a fun song. I liked Ripper Owens as vocalist. He could go from growls to the highest pitch with ease….the growls were new to Judas Priest on Jugulator….and this album is underrated, IMHO. 8/10

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
Mystical yet high-powered greatness from the traveling bards themselves with thought-inducing lyrics. Love Blind Guardian. 9/10

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online