Rate my band

monkeesfan1967

Reaction score
Get your ass over here! We can write some tunes, jam, record something... I've been looking for someone to jam and write with for a good year now...:bonk:
lol maybe after I'm through with my senior year here in Ohio, I can go over there. Just a couple more months.

Reaction score
lol maybe after I'm through with my senior year here in Ohio, I can go over there. Just a couple more months.

Do you know what you're doing after senior year, because that's exactly where I'm at:heheh:

And looking at OU, actually.. It's in the three I've narrowed it down to, and I really, really hope I get accepted by one of the three:lmao:

monkeesfan1967

Reaction score
Do you know what you're doing after senior year, because that's exactly where I'm at:heheh:

And looking at OU, actually.. It's in the three I've narrowed it down to, and I really, really hope I get accepted by one of the three:lmao:
I'll probably go to Ohio Technical College for collision repair in Cleveland, graduate then come back here to northwest Ohio for a couple years and work in a body shop, rack up some change, and move far away from here. lol

Reaction score
I'll probably go to Ohio Technical College for collision repair in Cleveland, graduate then come back here to northwest Ohio for a couple years and work in a body shop, rack up some change, and move far away from here. lol

Damn.. you certainly have a plan:heheh:

I don't even know for sure, or have much of a clue at all....

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
You've got a great talent there Monkeesfan, hope it's not too long before you're performing in a band again :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I thought the videos were good...showed great effort. Cool to cover Beatles,Monkees,CCR,WHO..lots of my favorites.

I really enjoyed the bass player...he had a good look...light hearted face expressions and seemed to play very well.

Sad to hear you left them...hope you all remain friends...that's important...don't ever burn bridges..and good luck to you!!

:grinthumb

monkeesfan1967

Reaction score
I thought the videos were good...showed great effort. Cool to cover Beatles,Monkees,CCR,WHO..lots of my favorites.

I really enjoyed the bass player...he had a good look...light hearted face expressions and seemed to play very well.

Sad to hear you left them...hope you all remain friends...that's important...don't ever burn bridges..and good luck to you!!

:grinthumb
I guess we're still friends, we weren't too close to begin with. lol

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online

No members online now.