Rage Against The Machine (Official Thread)

R

Rocker

rage-against-the-machine-12.jpg

Official Website

Members
Tim Commerford – bass guitar, backing vocals
Tom Morello – guitars
Zack de la Rocha – lead vocals
Brad Wilk – drums, percussion

Discography
Rage Against the Machine (1992)
Evil Empire (1996)
The Battle of Los Angeles (1999)
Renegades (2000)

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINEa band that formed in 1991 and have played for charaties and all there songs are for political protest or for a charatie what do u think of them? :confused: :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

cunundrumpw

Reaction score
Re: Rage Against The Machine

I myself am not a big fan. Never really got into them.

Last edited:

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score

I have not listened to them.

I like Audioslave though. D'ya think I'd like RATM?

R

Rocker

Audioslave is really just RATM with a new singer and with a new singer brings new style AS is really less intense and Chris Cornell sings rather then what De La Rocha does personaly i dont like AS but love RATM becuse there rebles in music but they are no more so I would say you might like some of Rages songs you should listen to them and see

willg54

Reaction score

Rage was an excellent band. Too bad they decided to call it quits. I was out on a job site the other day(construction), and one of the guys had some Rage playing, and you could tell that everyone was in an energetic, rockin' mood while they worked. That's what Rage can do for ya, put you in an uplifting mood, IMO.

R

Rocker

Actualy they didnt call it quits they fired Zack De La Rocha becuse the rest of the band didnt belive in what he was singing about anymore

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Is how it happened, I thoght Zach just upped and quite. Didn't make since to me why he would go and leave a great band. Now it does.. :p

Well I do like AS, but RATM and AS have almost the same type of sound, instrumental wise, the singing and intesity is alot different.

willg, I am the same way, everytime Rage was on, I was in a great working mood :p

R

Rocker

Well AS just dosent cut it for me :( with out ZDLR those guys just arnt gunna make me happy unless I hear some Harder music from them :cool: and another little thing after RATM no one knows were Zack went if anybody knows anything i would like to know thanx

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online