R.I.P. Trickster

Fever

Reaction score
I just read on Facebook that Jen Jensen ,known as Trickster,has passed away.I don’t know all the details,but I know she had some major health problems.I last chatted with her back in February.We met years ago on these classic rock sites and though I never met her in person we became good friends. I will miss you Jen.

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This hurts so much!! I can't believe this....I didn;;t know she was ill. I noticed her absence from this forum.

She was/is beautiful....1f (2).jpg

Fever

Reaction score
This hurts so much!! I can't believe this....I didn;;t know she was ill. I noticed her absence from this forum.

She was/is beautiful....View attachment 207526
I didn’t either until a few months ago.We are Facebook friends and I found out she had a double lung transfer and she told me she kept a lot of it private. Back years ago before FB we would exchange messages almost on a daily basis then it gradually got less.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I didn't know Jen/Trickster personally, nor did I have any contact with her off the board, but I do know that I always felt that she had such a positive presence here on CRF and she's been sorely missed the past months and will continue to be missed. I am so sorry to hear about her health issues and her passing is just devastating news. My condolences to her family.

Thank you for blessing us with your precious time and rest in peace, Jen!

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you Fever for letting us know about Jen.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online