Quiz time....

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Name the only Led Zeppelin studio release to have a guest vocalist on it.
Who was it and what band did this singer perform with?

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Sandy Denny, Battle of Evermore, Fairport Convention. :D

That song changed mah life. Thought all the vocals were Rob for years...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Aren't you supposed to ask the next question after getting this one right AAG?

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
^^Aren't you supposed to ask the next question after getting this one right AAG?

Am I??? I didn't know we were playing a game, lol. I thought it was like a... random pop quiz.

Anyhoo I dunno how obscure or not obscure I'm supposed to be but I'll give it a shot!

Neil Young only decided to release the classic record Tonight's The Night, having already recorded and toured the record in 1973 (two years prior to its release), only after hearing rave reviews from friends when the album coincidentally showed up on the same reel as the record he intended to show them. What was the name of that record?

Give ya clue, it's not a record that has ever been released. But it's expected to come out on Archives Volume 2, and possibly earlier in vinyl-only form.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Maybe you were right and Shadow only intended this to be a One Of quiz...I'll have to think about your question...:think:

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Well if it was too hard I can give an easier one. What was the contents of the intro for the Deep Purple song "Hush," which is often excluded during radio play?

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Am I??? I didn't know we were playing a game, lol. I thought it was like a... random pop quiz.

Anyhoo I dunno how obscure or not obscure I'm supposed to be but I'll give it a shot!

Neil Young only decided to release the classic record Tonight's The Night, having already recorded and toured the record in 1973 (two years prior to its release), only after hearing rave reviews from friends when the album coincidentally showed up on the same reel as the record he intended to show them. What was the name of that record?

Give ya clue, it's not a record that has ever been released. But it's expected to come out on Archives Volume 2, and possibly earlier in vinyl-only form.

???

Homegrown.jpg

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Well if it was too hard I can give an easier one. What was the contents of the intro for the Deep Purple song "Hush," which is often excluded during radio play?

Hush_by_Joe_South_%E2%80%93_cover_by_Deep_Purple_%28fragment%29.gif

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Jorma Kaukonen's 1st wife played what instrument during a home recording with Janis Joplin?
Provide a video for your answer.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online