Puddles Pity Party

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
ming-live-puddles-pity-party-media-box-13834-image.jpg

I did a search and didn't find anything about (Mike Greer) AKA Puddles Pity Party who preformed on America's Got Talent.
He's from Atlanta Georgia and really is something to check out. He does a ton of covers and pretty much does a hell of a job at that.
He went on to win twice but was shot down on the final competition which should have been his but maybe a rigged competition at most he did get great exposure.
But the whole clown thing really put's something different once you dip into all his video's.
His debut on AGT blew the audience away.. They weren't expecting how talented he was.
Here's a video of that show..

This guy can sing!!!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Love Puddles. I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel and follow him on Instagram. I seriously wish he’d collect some of his best covers and release them on a proper record. I enjoy his videos but I'm not into streaming on Spotify.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Love Puddles. I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel and follow him on Instagram. I seriously wish he’d collect some of his best covers and release them on a proper record. I enjoy his videos but I'm not into streaming on Spotify.

I can think of a ton of covers I wish he would do.. He booked a show 45 min. from me and before I could get a ticket it was sold out.. Maybe one day I'll get to check him out..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online