Power Chord Riffs For Me To Learn

Sfleming1

Reaction score
I'm currently learning to play some power chord riffs on my electric guitar, I am currently already learning 4 riffs but would like to learn some more as well. Problem is I'm not exactly sure what power chord riffs I should choose, some are just simply too hard for me to learn yet.

Can you guys recommend me some power chord riffs which are simple and easy enough for an amateur to learn. Could you also post the link to the tab.

Here's the riffs I'm currently learning:

1. You Really Got Me - The Kinks
2. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - Black Sabbath
3. Working Man - Rush
4. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

Thanks... :)

Romulus

Reaction score
I'm currently learning to play some power chord riffs on my electric guitar, I am currently already learning 4 riffs but would like to learn some more as well. Problem is I'm not exactly sure what power chord riffs I should choose, some are just simply too hard for me to learn yet.

Can you guys recommend me some power chord riffs which are simple and easy enough for an amateur to learn. Could you also post the link to the tab.

Here's the riffs I'm currently learning:

1. You Really Got Me - The Kinks
2. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - Black Sabbath
3. Working Man - Rush
4. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

Thanks... :)

When you get bored just playing power chord riffs, the answer is in your Avatar-Ritchie Blackmore, he has written some terrific riffs with Rainbow. When I started playing electric guitar my first song I learned was 'Man on the Silver Mountain' in those days I played it on the turnatable repeatedly until I found the notes on my guitar (I can't read music) but I can follow by ear - just about.. Now all is easier by looking on links:) That song has a riff its not so complex if you listen to it and find the notes on your guitar. Hard part is getting the correct speed/phrasing.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online