Popular artist you can't stand

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
This douchebag!!!!

chris-brown.jpeg

Chris Brown is not the first artist to do something despicable and he's not the first one to reboot his career afterward. Unlike some artist with allegations against them there's no question about whether Chris Brown did what he was accused of. There's pictures of Rihanna's beaten face and details of the altercation that would make one cringe. The difference is this ****tard has never really given any indication that he regrets what he did and has been as pompous and vindictive against his "haters" as he can often playing himself as a victim and trying to rub his renewed success in everyone's face. He's sorry that it happened (noooo shit Sherlock) but never came off like he did anything wrong other than get outed for it. He's even continued to allude to the situation in different song lyrics as well which is another arrogant ass move. His Grammy acceptance speech "HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY Now! That’s the ultimate [BLEEP] OFF!" Also disappointing is Rihanna's acceptance of this whole thing. It's one thing to forgive and forget someone who's truly sorry (Reminder: He's not) but for Rihanna to be willing to wash away everything really doesn't give woman in similar situations much to aspire too.

Now musical talent is the only saving grace of a person we'd normally think is an asshole. I mean I think Kanye is an ass and all he does is run his mouth and say stupid things. I and a large legion of music listeners buy his music because in therealm of hip-hop he's an adventurous creative juggernaut and that cancels out his verbal diarrhea. Chris Brown has never been anything musically to me even starting with his Usher lite role with "Run It". Usher was a much better heir to the Micheal Jackson complete package (singing, dance and performing). You can tell Chris Brown wanted to be that but to me he just blended and faded with the other boring flavorless R&B upstarts at the time: Ne-yo, Omarion, etc. Since his comeback his music has been even more watered down and inexplicably popular. "Beautiful People" has to be the most lukewarm generic thing to ever hit a club. :wtf: Chris Brown has a crazy fan base who drink his kool-aid and consist of mouthbreathers who even say that Rihanna lied about the beating or even that she deserved it. :omg:

Anyway, there's a saving grace! There's a website created just for spotlighting Chris Brown Twitter followers that troll him and his arrogant rants and remind him of what a douchebag he is! I've cracked up at so many of these and I think anyone who knows him and who he is can appreciate this:

Trolling Chris Brown

Yeah, I don't literally hate a lot of artist but I think I hate this one! :heheh:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
And didn't he have a new tattoo on his neck recently which looks suspiciously like the face of a beaten woman? Classy man :wank:

coltrane2

Musicologist
Reaction score
The Killers: vastly overrated band who can't decide if they want to be Springsteen copyists or Talking Heads (but without the substance or the mystery) and in the end come across a bit like the fabled Spinal Tap "Look warm water".

Foo Fighters: Nice sound and all the attitude you'd want in a stadium rock act but keep forgetting to write an actual tune somewhere between the four count in and 4:23 of the noise coming out of the speakers. Am I the only one that hears this as everyone seems to love em?

Kings of Leon: The Eagles but without the talent gene

Muse: Nice light show, but the Pink Floyd comparisons should stop right there. Three blokes in silver suits playing a mixture of prog-light and spotty faced india rock. Oh and here's another band that forgets to write songs before they hit the studio.

Death on Credit

Reaction score
This douchebag!!!!

chris-brown.jpeg

Chris Brown is not the first artist to do something despicable and he's not the first one to reboot his career afterward. Unlike some artist with allegations against them there's no question about whether Chris Brown did what he was accused of. There's pictures of Rihanna's beaten face and details of the altercation that would make one cringe. The difference is this ****tard has never really given any indication that he regrets what he did and has been as pompous and vindictive against his "haters" as he can often playing himself as a victim and trying to rub his renewed success in everyone's face. He's sorry that it happened (noooo shit Sherlock) but never came off like he did anything wrong other than get outed for it. He's even continued to allude to the situation in different song lyrics as well which is another arrogant ass move. His Grammy acceptance speech "HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY Now! That’s the ultimate [BLEEP] OFF!" Also disappointing is Rihanna's acceptance of this whole thing. It's one thing to forgive and forget someone who's truly sorry (Reminder: He's not) but for Rihanna to be willing to wash away everything really doesn't give woman in similar situations much to aspire too.

Now musical talent is the only saving grace of a person we'd normally think is an asshole. I mean I think Kanye is an ass and all he does is run his mouth and say stupid things. I and a large legion of music listeners buy his music because in therealm of hip-hop he's an adventurous creative juggernaut and that cancels out his verbal diarrhea. Chris Brown has never been anything musically to me even starting with his Usher lite role with "Run It". Usher was a much better heir to the Micheal Jackson complete package (singing, dance and performing). You can tell Chris Brown wanted to be that but to me he just blended and faded with the other boring flavorless R&B upstarts at the time: Ne-yo, Omarion, etc. Since his comeback his music has been even more watered down and inexplicably popular. "Beautiful People" has to be the most lukewarm generic thing to ever hit a club. :wtf: Chris Brown has a crazy fan base who drink his kool-aid and consist of mouthbreathers who even say that Rihanna lied about the beating or even that she deserved it. :omg:

Anyway, there's a saving grace! There's a website created just for spotlighting Chris Brown Twitter followers that troll him and his arrogant rants and remind him of what a douchebag he is! I've cracked up at so many of these and I think anyone who knows him and who he is can appreciate this:

Trolling Chris Brown

Yeah, I don't literally hate a lot of artist but I think I hate this one! :heheh:

:cheers2

Seriously, **** that guy.

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
Yeah Chris Brown is :yuk:

The Killers: vastly overrated band who can't decide if they want to be Springsteen copyists or Talking Heads (but without the substance or the mystery) and in the end come across a bit like the fabled Spinal Tap "Look warm water".

Foo Fighters: Nice sound and all the attitude you'd want in a stadium rock act but keep forgetting to write an actual tune somewhere between the four count in and 4:23 of the noise coming out of the speakers. Am I the only one that hears this as everyone seems to love em?

Kings of Leon: The Eagles but without the talent gene

Muse: Nice light show, but the Pink Floyd comparisons should stop right there. Three blokes in silver suits playing a mixture of prog-light and spotty faced india rock. Oh and here's another band that forgets to write songs before they hit the studio.
Yeah I really can't stand any of those bands at all

Khor1255

Reaction score
I kind of like Foo Fighters. You can't take them too seriously but then I don't think you are supposed to.

Besides they did a fairly decent version of Baker Street and without a sax. That is a feat unto itself.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
About Shania Twain:

I dislike her for a couple of reasons.

1. She's an average talent, vocally, I think. There are some songs where you can hear
Chrissy Hynde's influence. Other than that, she's just as bland as the next

2. She dresses up like batgirl in her videos, because, you know, sex sells more records
than talent, especially in her case.

3. And this is my biggest reason for not liking her. She released the same album at the
same time, a country version and a pop version. Besides the obvious greed involved,
I wonder if anyone could tell the difference.

Now, on to Chris Brown. A lot of times, an artist's fans will overlook their personal flaws. Busted for pot, drunk driving, and other general idiocy that sometimes come with celebrity.

But for the life of me, I cannot and will not ever understand how someone could overlook a person physically harming another human being. It's one thing with for a guy to get in a brawl in a nightclub with another guy.

But to beat up someone smaller and weaker is unforgivable. I don't care if I offend people reading this thread who love the guy's music and still buy it. The day he put his hands on a woman should be the day you stopped buying his stuff. Other than child and elderly abuse, women beaters are the lowest form of life on this planet.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Staff online

Members online