Poison (Official Thread)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Poison

bah ha ha! I recon you are probably right, Thumper, with the younger girls anyway. A lot of those girls are bicurious......but I on the other hand, dont find a guy attractive if he looks better than me! :wtf: Seriously, in the Debut album those guys look beautiful.....

I've always figured that album covers are supposed to draw you in.. The photographers have a lot of say so when it comes to what they want to shoot.. I seriously don't think Bret and the guys thought up this idea.. They just went along with it..
Before Bret got in that accident he was much better looking..Drove the girls crazy!!!:heybaby:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

^^Yea, and I was no exception. I dont find him quite as attractive today, but way back when.......he was the bees knees :D

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Are you trying to tell me you still find him attractive:lmao:

I think in all honesty.. Even being a guy I should be able to say that I think he is attractive and I'm sure the women would highly agree..
I'm comfortable saying that. It's not like I want to spoon with him..:lmao:

rtbuck

Reaction score

I don't mind them & My favorite tune is what Lynch said "Look what the Cat Dragged in". I seen them open for Ratt just after their debut & they put on a good show. It's funny because at the time it didn't bother me to buy that album yet 4 or 5 years before that I was totally embarassed to buy the first NY Dolls album because of the cover & look at what a Dolls Freak I became. I was only 17 or 18 & didn't know any better. I seen them open for Kiss in 2003 or 2004 & they were pretty disappointing. I have no idea what the hell CC Deville was playing all night because nothing soundd right at all

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I seen them open for Kiss in 2003 or 2004 & they were pretty disappointing. I have no idea what the hell CC Deville was playing all night because nothing sound right at all
I'm not certain if that was when CC Deville was in hot water because he started to show signs of drug addiction.. But now day's he's done a good job of being sober and he's back in good form on stage.. I saw them in 2006 and CC was on fire..:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online