Please Welcome Our New Mod Sharp Dressed Man

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Welcome to Our New Mod!!!!!
sharp-dressed-man-featured.jpg

Job-Promotion.jpg

In my opinion, because of the combination of great new users and I'll add for me people I consider new friends it's a great period to be in this forum. It's also been a long time since someone has been promoted to moderator as we've always kept a big staff. We've had a little more room with some life changes with prior staff and other shifting around. It's also perhaps the toughest time to pick somebody as we have many great candidates old and new here! With that said I can only embellish on the fact that Sharp Dressed Man got this on his own merits without even having to campaign. He's a great civil poster who I don't think has a shred of bad temperament! Don't get mad if anyone tries to prove me wrong! :oyea: He's got a great range of musical taste! I think he may be spinning music 24/7 by the way he posts in the listening thread! :heheh: With that great taste he's open and respectful of others taste as well! Plus on top of all that he's been willing to go above and beyond to help other members when there's a lack of blue names here so we may as well change his color! :tongue: So without further adieu let's welcome our new mod as he's earned it with his great demeanor and efforts to make this a great forum! Welcome to the team SDM! :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats mate, welcome to the team. :)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score

I think he may be spinning music 24/7 by the way he posts in the listening thread! :heheh:

Hahaha! Well not quite, but I do listen to music as often as I can. Thanks Sooty and all of you for the kind words.

Oh and don’t let anyone tell you that bribery does not work around here :D

I'm joking of course....

....at least that's what they told me to say! :oyea:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online