Plasmatics

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I'm jammin' to a bit of Wendy right now and I love this tune and had to post!

This tune is fun and Wendy just sounds so creepy on it!!

Won't You

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Ive still got PLASMATICS "Monkey suit" 7 in single in the "sick" colored vinyl...:grinthumb. A great fun band....there again I love a lot of US punk bands around this time....The Avengers,Destroy All Monsters,Dead Kennedys, Crime,The Weirdos,Bizzarros etc etc
I always loved the b side to the Plasmatics single....."squirm".....the guitarist in toxic avenger mode wearing a tutu :heheh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Never did care that much for the Plasmatics, but I totally love her W.o.W. album:

Wendy_O_WIlliams_-_W.O.W_cover.jpg

Love every single track on this album. Very near and dear to my heart and has a special place in my teen years.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Come on Lynch, you know you just like it for the album cover. Don't lie :flirt

Lynch

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I won't deny that I love the album cover. ;)

But seriously, I love every single track on that album. I still play it quite often. I wish she had more albums like that one.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I'll take your word for it then, I haven't really given any album by this band or artist much listen. So perhaps i'll look into getting that one and give it a listen. :)

Lynch

Reaction score
I suspect you'd have to search for a used version of it. I could be wrong, but I'd assume that it's OOP. I have it on LP, Cassette and CD. Never know though, maybe it's lingering out there somewhere, just waiting for a new home. :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I suspect you'd have to search for a used version of it. I could be wrong, but I'd assume that it's OOP. I have it on LP, Cassette and CD. Never know though, maybe it's lingering out there somewhere, just waiting for a new home. :)

I've got some research to do then :) I'm always looking to get into stuff I haven't heard. So i'll definitely be going into this with an open mind, as a music listener always should :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online