Register to remove these ads

pg.lost (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Prime, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Prime

Prime Daydreaming

One of the best findings of post rock that has entered my collection in the past few months. pg.lost are a four piece instrumental post rock band who formed back in 2004. I've introduced this band to a few people on several occasions, and the responses have most of the time been fairly positive. Even some of the biggest metal heads I know seem to find some enjoyment in their music. Just like some traditional post rock should do, their music speaks without words or lyrics. You can just feel the emotion through the instruments. Powerful music.

pg.lost

[​IMG]

Pg.Lost on Wikipedia
    Pg.Lost on Progarchives

They've released a total of 2 full length releases and one ep: (2008) It's Not Me, It's You, (2009) In Never Out. One album in specific that I have come to enjoy quite a bit,
    and still get chills even after weeks of the discovery of this band is "It's Not Me, It's You"

[​IMG]

Pascal's Law

Kardusen

2. LivingDead

LivingDead Fiend For Life

Great quality post-rock. I really like their song Yes I am. I usually listen to that song when I'm feeling a little down in the dumps. It always brings me back up. :)

3. METALPRIEST

METALPRIEST Senior Member

Ambient, heavy and trippy!

Cool stuff man!! :grinthumb

4. Prime

Prime Daydreaming

You were one of the first people that I introduced the band to. Glad to hear you are still diggin them :grinthumb

Hell yeah!

5. Prime

Prime Daydreaming

[​IMG]
    pg.lost - Versus (2016)

Easily one of the best albums that has come out this year. If you're a big enough post-rock fan, get on this shit.