Peter Criss writing autobiography

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Peter Criss is way more down to earth than the two ego maniacs, Gene and Paul. I'd expect a boat load of BS from Gene, but I think Peter will do a good job and tell it straight.

I am sure between all the KISS fans in here that read the book, and 70's Guy will post the first reaction by Gene and the others that I can get the details without reading Peter's book anyway.:D

rtbuck

Reaction score
As for Peter Criss book.. I'd be interested in what he includes about Ace freely..:D

:oyea: :cheers2

Awesome Slip'n!

I am looking forward to this book & not just because I want to read more about Sex, Drugs, & Rock & Roll. I'm more curious about the history of Kiss through his eyes & I'm sure he will have some interesting stories on the other members. I look forward to reading about his pre-Kiss bands & other stuff (Besides Kiss everyone knows I'm a huge NY Dolls fan & the Dolls drummer Jerry Nolan was the best man at Peter's first wedding in '70 or '71 & they were really close friends until around '75 according to Peter's ex Wife Lydia). ...Lydia...She wrote a pretty wild book about her life with Peter & I'm curious how those stories she wrote in her book will factor in with Peter's book. According to her book from what I remember, Peter played in another local band the first couple of years he was in Kiss to earn more money. When Kiss began as a trio w/ Gene ,Paul, & Peter they were still under the name Wicked Lester & One day in December of '72 a local NYC paper contacted Peter (of all members) to give a statement on the Wicked Lester album & Peter stated that it would be released on January 31, 1973 so i'm curious as to what went down in those early days. In one of Peter's pre-Kiss bands "Lips" they walked into Buddah Records office with acoustic guitars & bongo drums & began to play but were thrown out. Peter claimed it was the Label's president Neil Bogart (Later the President of Kiss's Casablanca Records Label) who threw them out but I read it was the Vice President who threw them out but it was Neils decision not to sign them...so all of this stuff (besides the partying) will make the book an interesting read for me

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.