• Pantera

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Sepultura

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Texas King

Reaction score
Which metal band you like better?
For me it's Sepultura. Their albums Beneath the Remains and Arise are a way better than any Pantera album.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I've added a poll to spice up this thread!

I voted for Sepultura. Pantera has two great albums, a couple of decent ones and some average ones. Sepultura has several great albums and they’ve continued releasing great music after Max left. I know some people might not agree with the last part.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Too many metal elitists bash Sepultura after Max left. Most never even listened to the music before bashing the material.

Anyway I love both bands but Pantera nails it for me. Cowboys through to Reinvented are superb albums right through.

Sepultura though even get bullshit criticism for their Roots experiment which I quite enjoyed. Metal fans are too resistant to change to even give it just a shot.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I like both, but am giving the vote to Pantera. Cemetery Gates is one of my all time fav songs!

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I've added a poll to spice up this thread!

I voted for Sepultura. Pantera has two great albums, a couple of decent ones and some average ones. Sepultura has several great albums and they’ve continued releasing great music after Max left. I know some people might not agree with the last part.

Too many metal elitists bash Sepultura after Max left. Most never even listened to the music before bashing the material.

Anyway I love both bands but Pantera nails it for me. Cowboys through to Reinvented are superb albums right through.

Sepultura though even get bullshit criticism for their Roots experiment which I quite enjoyed. Metal fans are too resistant to change to even give it just a shot.

I like both, but am giving the vote to Pantera. Cemetery Gates is one of my all time fav songs!

firstly well said @Sharp Dressed Man & @Riff Raff totally agree with the both of yous :bow: Well like @Magic the reason I voted for Pantera...:bow:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online