Pages loading kinda slow?

F

FoxyPage

Not sure if it's just me but is this place a bit slow? I'll make a post and hit submit and it takes a few seconds to go through. I sometimes also have to wait for a thread to open that I have clicked on.

It's not a huge deal and I don't have a problem waiting a few seconds, just wondered if it was just me. Another forum works perfectly fine so I thought maybe it's just this forum.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Kinda slow?

The same is happening to me, too. I think the server is lagging. I will send Shaggy a message and let him know things are lagging reallllllllly badly.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I found the same thing, sometimes it's okay then it lags a little. I thought maybe it was my Multi-tasking that caused the problem, glad to know it's not just me.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Glad this was cleared up.. I have a tendency to start doing things to my computer to fix the problem. Could be a bad mistake on my part.. But ya.. Sometimes a bit complexing.. I always think it's someone posting in the same thread as me at the same time.. That seems to happen sometimes..

edit: Come to think of it.. It's lagging bad right now..:(

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
It happened temporarily with me last night to the point where I got one of those server is too slow pages but then it went back to normal for the rest of the night!

Reaction score
happens sometimes to me, drives me crazy lol, I'm very impatient with computers, kinda funny though because of any of the video/photo/animating programs I use.... makes me RAGE!!!

but, yeah, it has been lacking, I'd imagine the server isn't handling all the activity well I guess:confused:
its perfectly fine tonight though

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Leave Thumper alone, MP....he and his mouse have a very close relationship!

:****::heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online