OZZY OSBOURNE Says He's Writing Next Solo Album Now With His Band

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
BLACK SABBATH singer OZZY OSBOURNE spoke with Ian Drew from USMagazine.com for an exclusive interview recently. Here are a few excerpts from the chat:

Us: How's everything going in your life?

Osbourne: "It's going great. The tour is going great, the band I have is great. I've got no complaints at all. For the first time in a long time, actually most of the time, I enjoy being on the road. I'm a bit burnt out from being on the road right now, but that's normal. You can't be resentful or moaning all the time. It's really a fun time to be Ozzy!"

Us: Does it ever get really tiring?

Osbourne: "It gets tiring, of course it does. At one of the live shows, the audience keeps me going. The response I get from the audience gives me a charge of energy."

Us: And what else is coming up? A new album?

Osbourne: "I'm doing the tour, I'm doing some writing with my band right now. After we finish the tour we're gonna take a short break from each other, and then we're going to start writing for a new album."

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I think 70's Guy is going to be hoping for something better than SCREAM

:heheh:

...am I wrong?? :grinthumb

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Which means about a day or two from now, we'll see a news item concerning Zakk Wylde in which he slams the people Ozzy is writing with (he has done this now for the past 3-4 Ozzy albums including albums that Wylde actually played on).

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They know they ****ed up that's why they are rushing a new one out,I bet it will be more classic sounding.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I think 70's Guy is going to be hoping for something better than SCREAM

:heheh:

...am I wrong?? :grinthumb

Or the two to three other studio albums that came before Scream :D

I am still waiting for the moment that an artist FINALLY issues an apology in an album's liner notes for the previous album being lousy.

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ozzy says his "Ultimate Sin" album is drunken foolishness,not even available anymore

I think it's a fantastic album.:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online

No members online now.