Ozzy Osbourne cancels tour dates

Frands

Reaction score
5ba8bb8e6a0ed.jpg

BBC News 20-02-19
Ozzy Osbourne cancels tour dates to recover from pneumonia

Rock star Ozzy Osbourne has had to cancel more tour dates as he recovers from pneumonia.

The former Black Sabbath singer had already called off the UK and European legs of his No More Tours 2.
Now the Birmingham-born performer has cancelled planned performances in Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
Sharon Osbourne said in a tweet that her husband was through the worst, but his doctors have advised that he stay at home to recuperate for six weeks.
The Grammy-winning singer and songwriter - who is credited with inventing heavy metal music with the band Black Sabbath - was meant to perform in Sydney, Melbourne, Christchurch, Auckland and Tokyo in March.
There's not yet been an announcement about whether the concerts will be rescheduled.

More:https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47289296

___

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
He should take as much time as he needs to to get well... I've always thought Ozzman was gonna be one of those types to die on tour. He loves it. You know he'll be back when he can!

He's a real rock and roll trooper, and will forever be my favorite solo artist. I'll follow him to the bitter end.

Frands

Reaction score
Latest news on the story:
Ozzy Osbourne cancels all 2019 live shows
Ozzy Osbourne has postponed all of his 2019 tour dates after aggravating an old injury while falling at his Los Angeles home.
Osbourne, 70, will remain under doctor's care in L.A as he "recovers from an injury sustained while dealing with pneumonia."
The illness forced the metal legend to axe large parts of his No More Tours 2 tour earlier this year.
The remaining US dates will be now be re-arranged for 2020.

Full story; https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47815053

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online

No members online now.