Orianthi Panagaris

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
I was going through my play list tonight on my computer and was having a look at Orianthi! So I checked her out on the net and was thinking of writing a thread! But we have one already :grinthumb I think she is brilliant at what she does on the guitar! I don't know if it's me, but their doesnt seem to be many female guitarist out there! And plus her being an Adelaide chick....she already rocks! :heheh: But when I was checking her out on You Tube, I came across these other songs by her!

Check these out!

Shut Up & Kiss Me

Give In To Me

Courage ft. Lacey

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
O.O wasn't she out here not to long ago but with another band? I'd like to see what's on her album! She's a very promising artist! She's pretty much the completed package! But I was hooked on her first hit! But didn't really hear much of her after that! I'm glad you like her as well! :grinthumb

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
On 29 August 2011, she was announced as Alice Cooper's new guitarist. She replaces Damon Johnson, who is now a member of Thin Lizzy. She is the first female member of the Alice Cooper band. They are at the Enmore Theatre here in Sydney on 29th of this month.

Iggy

Coal mining ruffian
Reaction score
She is a talented lady, and what a great break for her, working with the Coop.:bow:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.