Opposites Attract: Music and Movies

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Still a music related one... I'm sorry, I love Jimmy but his last wife (or current one, it's still unclear whether or not they're still together) Jimena looks like she could be his granddaughter! I always thought they looked awfully odd together. Can't post a picture from the iPad. Just take my word for it. :wtf:

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
^Jimena? I don't know what their age gap is but I believe it is considerable. I'll let you do the honors. Page does contribute to her charity to help the homeless children of her homeland Brazil.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I believe she's in her early thirties now though not much is known about her. I think she was a mere 18 or 19 when they met in Brazil. Odd looking couple. Then again our boys always liked them young.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Here they are. Granted this picture was taken a few years ago you still get the picture. She's at least 30 years younger. :bonk:

01swjyy8ux13jwy0.jpg

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Me too, Willy. Didn't they carry a vial of each other's blood around their necks? That is just to strange !!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ I think that was Angie and her brother that did the blood thing? :heheh:

(I could be wrong)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Me too, Willy. Didn't they carry a vial of each other's blood around their necks? That is just to strange !!

No, it was them that carried the blood. She just liked to make out with her brother. :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stealthboxer

Staff online

Members online