Opposites Attract: Music and Movies

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Is it Roy Harper? Here they are again having a bit of a pash

oko8lv.jpg

Nope. He's their road manager. Crazy guy. They used to frequent clubs of the sort while they were on the road. I think it was just to get away from everyone fawning over them. Nevertheless... rock and roll lifestyle. We could probably fill an entire thread with crossdressing rockstars. :heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I don't think it's Roy, but I'm not too sure. I'm really bad with identifying people in photos.

Khor1255

Reaction score
That guy kissing Plant (how do erase these images?) looks like Peter Grant to me. Don't know what Roy Harper looks like but I sure wish he would have kept his hat (and everything else) on in that photo.

But still, I consider myself a big fan even if I don't like the direction they were headed at the end of Zeppelindom. Like I said, what a preformer does when he's not making art is of little concern to me.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
It could very well be. You're probably more familiar with Roy than we are. Wasn't he more blonde? Then the photo quality is sort of dark and grainy!

Plant and Cole

28298702-28298705-large.jpg

Plant and Harper

PlantandRoyHarper.jpg

Cole seems to be taller... :D

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Just asked Sox, the guy in the pic you posted Jen with Robert in drag is Roy Harper & the one I posted is Peter Grant.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I think that's Peter Grant too. He was a big dude. It's hard to distinguish who is who in these photos, and compared to other bands Zep didn't have as many.

Sorry to derail the thread! :grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Just asked Sox, the guy in the pic you posted Jen with Robert in drag is Roy Harper & the one I posted is Peter Grant.

Had a feeling Sox would know that one. :heheh:

He and Cole do look a lot alike though.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online